If you are into the eCommerce business, you must be well aware of the fact that landing page optimization is vital if your end goal is to get more leads and sales. And, the only way to know whether your existing landing pages are performing well is by regularly tracking their performance via data and analytics.
Introducing Data Summary for better planning and decision making
Many business owners don’t emphasize much on leveraging the power of data analytics as they feel it is difficult to track the performance of their landing pages or campaigns.
Don’t fret! Automizely Page Builder always digs deep to come up with new and innovative ways to empower our customers. This time, it’s no different with the release of yet another crucial feature - ‘Data Summary,’ which collects the most relevant data from your website’s landing pages and represents it in the statistical form on your Automizely Page Builder’s main dashboard.
How does the feature aid your eCommerce business?
Here are various ways in which the feature can empower your store -
- Get actionable insights to optimize your pivotal landing pages
- Increase conversion rates by improving your landing pages on a regular basis
- Boost subscribers by taking the right actions based on the extracted data
- A/B test multiple aspects of your call to action (such as background, font color, font style, and size) on your landing pages
- Incorporate design and content elements from your successful landing pages to your new pages to maximize overall customer engagement and conversion
How to access Data Summary?
- Login to your Automizely Page Builder account.
- On the main dashboard, you get all the relevant data insights through - Page list summary (showcasing the overall performance of your landing pages) and Page item summary (showcasing data for individual pages)
The data summary includes various critical data elements, including -
- Visitors - Total number of visitors who have visited your landing pages
- Added to Cart - Percentage of visitors who have added a product to their cart
- Subscribers - Number of visitors who have subscribed to your updates/notifications
So, extract the most out of these key data insights and grow your eCommerce business exponentially.
For more information, feel free to refer to our help article. In case you have any questions or facing any issue regarding this feature, please reach out to our customer support team available at your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.