Most of the email marketing processes generally involve designing an email campaign, setting the target audience, and sending it to get a few conversions.
Is that it?
What about those who did not open your email?
To get the most useful results from your email campaigns, it is crucial to follow up. With follow-up emails, you get another chance to engage with your prospects who missed your first email or failed to take the desired action.
Automizely Marketing has introduced this feature to help businesses increase their average email open rates and boost conversions.
What is a follow-up email, and why is it important?
A follow-up email is an email or a sequence of emails sent to the prospects after the first email. It plays a vital role in reconnecting you with your prospects.
Here are a few reasons why businesses need to go the extra mile to send the follow-up emails:
- Boost engagement by resending an unopened campaign
- Trigger follow-up emails automatically based on filters & wait time
- Get into the mind and screen space of your target audience
- Increase brand awareness and influence a customer’s buying decision
- Boost revenue by up-selling & cross-selling to existing customers
Now, let’s take a look at how you can use this feature with Automizely Marketing.
How to access the “Follow-up email” feature?
- Log in to your Automizely admin
- Under the "Emails" tab, choose "Newsletters"
- Select a template for which you want to schedule a follow-up email
- Move to the "Follow-up email" section and click on "Enabled"
- Set the "Wait time" and the "Subject line"
Note: Follow up email feature will appear after the newsletter is sent or scheduled
For more information on how to effectively use the follow-up email for non-openers, refer to our help article.
If you need any other help, feel free to reach out to our support team.