Automizely Page Builder is giving you the best New Year’s gift by releasing a new feature to boost the online presence of your eCommerce store.
We have added a contact form and contact page to let your visitors connect with your brand easily.
So let’s deep dive into the newly launched feature and see how it can add value to your business.
Why do you need a contact form on your website?
Here’s why you should consider adding a contact form on your website in case you haven’t added it yet:
- A contact form helps you turn your website visitors into customers
- It builds and grows your email list faster
- Helps collect customer feedback to improve the post-purchase experience
- Generates more leads by creating a high-converting contact page
Automizely Page Builder gives you the freedom to create your contact form in just a few minutes.
How to create a contact form using Automizely Page Builder?
- Log in to your Automizely Page Builder account
- Select the page template where you want to insert the contact form
- Under the “Content” tab, click “Add section”
- Select “Contact form” from the given list of options
- Customize your form and hit the “Save” button once done
Congratulations! You are all set to get new leads and customer feedback through your contact form.
For more information on using the “Contact form” effectively, you may refer to our help article.
You can also design your contact us page in just a few clicks by selecting one of our professionally designed templates.
In case you have any issues, please discuss them with our customer support team, available 24/7.