If you are running an ecommerce business, it is important to get a regular inflow of traffic and conversions in order to survive in this competitive landscape. It has been observed that having a blog on your ecommerce site can boost your website traffic by more than 55%.
Well, if you don’t have a blog on your website right now, don’t fret!
Automizely Page Builder can help you kickstart your first blog in just a few minutes with its newly introduced trending blog page templates.
Introducing Blog post pages
Automizely Page Builder has recently introduced - Blog post pages to give your ecommerce website a traffic boost. With a range of trending blog page templates available to choose from, you can get a profitable blog up and running within a few minutes that your audience will love to engage with and perform the desired activities.
A well-planned and executed blog can take your ecommerce business to the next level. Having said that, let’s take a look at some of the key benefits of adding a blog to your ecommerce website.
Benefits of adding a blog to ecommerce websites?
- Covers stories about your hot products to boost sales: A blog is the best way to discuss your top or hot products in detail and compel your readers to engage with the stories and become your future buyers
- Boosts your website SEO: Blog is one of the most effective methods to drive traffic as it increases the amount of content, social shares, and backlinks of your website through SEO
- Helps build online community: Blogs allow your readers to comment and engage with your posts which makes them feel they are part of a larger online community
- Pushes social media marketing efforts: You can get social shares and mentions effortlessly by including sharing buttons on your blog posts
- Builds brand loyalty: A blog plays a key role in building brand loyalty for your business as long as they strike a balance of information, fun, relevancy, and professionalism
How to access blog post pages?
- Login to your Automizely Page Builder account
- Click on the ‘Blog post pages’ tab
- Select a page template from the given blog page templates or create a blank page of your choice
- Design your blog post page from the design elements present in the ‘Content’ tab
- Style your blog post page as per your ecommerce store from the ‘Style’ tab
- Publish/unpublish and name your blog post page from the ‘Settings’ tab
Congratulations! You are all set to kickstart your first blog and boost your ecommerce traffic with an engaging, conversion-driven blog.
In case you’ve any questions on setting up your new blog, you can connect to our representative via the customer chat service available 24/7.