Running an ecommerce business and not sure how to increase your revenue?
Well, referral or loyalty programs work really well when it comes to increasing your revenue at a low cost. If you still haven’t set a referral program for your store and looking to set it up within a few minutes, Automizely Loyalty is your go-to app. With no technical expertise or coding required, you can get your referral program up and running smoothly.
To make your referral process more smooth and effective, Automizely Loyalty has introduced the ‘Referral history’ feature wherein you get all the key insights related to your referral program’s performance.
How ‘Referral history’ can help you improve your loyalty program?
- Seamlessly monitor the total revenue generated via referral marketing
- Make the best use of the given filters to extract the required data instantly
- Always stay up-to-date regarding the total number of advocates and referred customers
- Gauge the effectiveness of your loyalty program via ‘Referral history’ analytics
- Turn loyal customers into brand advocates with effective referral data interpretation
Introducing Automizely Loyalty’s Referral history Feature
The ‘Referral history’ feature gives you an overview of how significant is the impact of your referral program on your sales or revenue generation.
The feature provides you key referral insights via three different metrics including -
- Total advocates - It refers to the total number of existing customers who have entered their email address to get the referral link
- Total referred customers - It refers to the total number of new customers who have made a purchase with the referral coupon
- Total referred revenue - It refers to the total number of revenue generated through a referral program
Accessing the ‘Referral history’ feature is an effortless process and can be set up in just two steps described below -
How to access the ‘Referral history’ feature?
- Sign in to your Automizely Loyalty account
- Click on the ‘Referral history’ tab to get detailed insights into the performance of your referral program
In addition to this, here are a few things you need to know before using the feature.
Automizely Loyalty also released a few filters to make your life super easy when it comes to accessing the ‘Referral history’ feature. Below are the filters included.
- Search advocate by email - You can get useful information about your advocates, such as the number of times they have referred someone, by just entering their email address
- Filter via date range - Filter the key referral insights based on your specific requirements, be it 1 day, 7 days, 30 days, or a custom date range
- Sorting via referrals, revenue, etc. - You can easily sort your data based on the referred date (latest/oldest), referred customers, referral revenue, and revenue per customer
Yes, it’s that simple and straightforward! Now, it’s time to extract the most out of this feature to optimize your referral program.
If you are still not able to access the feature or need any other information, feel free to refer to our help article here.